Skip to main content

Featured post

Marketers Will Pay Naira for Dangote Fuel -IPMAN

Aliko Dangote Refined petroleum products from the $20bn Dangote Petroleum Refinery are to be sold in naira and not in the United States dollar as speculated in some quarters, oil marketers clarified on Monday. Dealers in the downstream oil sector also stated that the registration process for marketers at the refinery was still ongoing, as many operators had continued to register with the plant. It was further gathered that officials of the Nigerian Midstream and Downstream Petroleum Regulatory Authority were meeting with the management of the refinery to perfect the pricing template for products produced by the facility. On January 12, 2023, the Dangote Petroleum Refinery announced the commencement of production of Automotive Gas Oil, also known as diesel, and JetA1 or aviation fuel. The President, Dangote Group, Aliko Dangote, had in a statement issued by the firm, said, “We have started the production of diesel and aviation fuel, and the products will be in the market within this mon

Defilement; School principal defiles twin sisters, impregnates one


A doctor at the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja, Alabi Oyedeji, Monday, told an Ikeja Special Offences Court, that a twin sisters (names withheld), 17, were allegedly defiled by their school principal, Samson Adeyemo over a period of two years.

The defendant, who was the principal of the school located in Beckley Estate Abule Egba, allegedly had sexual intercourse with the sisters between 2015 and 2016, when they were in SS1 students.

Adeyemo, 30, is standing for having allegedly having sexual intercourse with 17-year-old twin sisters and impregnating one of them before Justice Sherifat Solebo.

He was alleged to have lured the twins to his office on separate occasions, had sexual intercourse with them, until one of them got pregnant.

Dr Oyedeji, a consultant at Mirabel Centre, LASUTH, told the court that the twin sisters confirmed to him that their principal had sexual relationship with them from 2015-2016.

According to him, the school principal, in the course of having incessant intercourse, impregnated one of the twins.

Led in evidence by the State prosecutor, M. S. Oshodi, the doctor said, “The principal, on several occasion, had sexual intercourse with the twins and one of them tagged, ‘Victim X’ became pregnant. Their mother got to know about it, during an attempt to terminate the pregnancy.

“It was in the process of terminating the pregnancy that Victim X found out that the same principal was equally having an affair with her twin sister, tagged Victim Y.

“This was what Victim X verbally told me. However, during the general observation of the victims, I discovered that they were both clinically stable”, he said.

Dr Oyedeji told the court that further examination of the twins showed that other structures of body like the urethra was normal. But the vagina entrance had tags of hymen that was fragmented.

“The tags of hymen found at the vagina entry proper suggests a repeated forceful penetration into their vagina. I also took blood and urine samples of the victims, including appropriate screening test,” he said.

One of the twin sisters, (Victim X), had testified in court that the school principal kept a camp bed inside his office which he used whenever he wants to have sex with her.

Victim X told the court that she aborted the pregnancy through the help of her mother, who took her to a nurse.

“I was still in SS1 when the incident happened. On that day, I was in my classroom when the principal entered and asked if my class teacher was around. I said no. He then ordered me to follow him to his office.

“When we got to his office, he started calling me sweet names before removing my school uniform. He thereafter had sexual intercourse with me and instructed me not to tell anyone.

“He continued having sex with me over a long period of time until I became pregnant.


“I didn’t even know that I was pregnant until one of our neighbors noticed some changes in my body and informed my mother.

“When my mother confronted me and slapped me several times, I told her that the principal has been having sex with me inside his office.

“My mum immediately called the principal and asked him, and he admitted impregnating me. He then told my mother that we should keep the baby but my mother refused.

“The principal begged my mother not to abort the pregnancy but she refused and took me to a nurse to remove it. My mother told him that she cannot allow me carry a baby, at a tender age”.

She said it was the defendant that made money available for the abortion.

“As a result of the abortion, my parents withdrew me from the school and enrolled me at the defendant’s father’s school, where I wrote my WAEC exams,” Victim X said.

Justice Solebo has adjourned the matter till November 18, 2019.

Source;  The Nation Nigeria

Comments

Advertisement

 tripleclicks.com
★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ NEW Magnetic Wireless Bluetooth Sports Sweatproof Bass Earphones with Mic — NGN 14,156.80 (Save 37%!)
Features: 1.It is designed with Magnetic adsorption,cool to wear on neck 2.High-end metal design 3.Made by special material, sweatproof design. Ergonomic innovative design ensures this headset is comfortable and...
Features: 1.It is designed with Magnetic adsorption,cool to wear on neck 2.High-end metal design 3.Made by special material, sweatproof design. Ergonomic innovative design ensures this headset is comfortable and secure for sports 4.Built-in battery for long time playing music. 5.HiFi Stereo sound quality, enjoy high quality music. 6.Newest Bluetooth version 4.1, operation distance up to 10 meters 7.With Microphone function, handsfree to answer calls. 8.IOS mobile phone battery display. Specifications: Bluetooth Version:V4.2 Talk time:4-5 hour Music time:3-4 hour Standby: 150hour Charging time:1-2 hour Charging voltage: DC5V/1A Transmission distance:10m Channel:Stereo Color:Black,gold,sliver Package: 1x Wireless Sport Earphone 1x Charging Cable
3.57 7
34.48 USD InStock

Follow Us On Twitter